Scalextric Speed Supreme (GT v LMP) slot car set
Item no: SCXT1420
Scale of track: 1:32
Scale of cars: 1:32
Dimensions when assembled: 5’5″ x 4’2″ / 170 cm x 130 cm
Track length: 14.4 ft. / 437 cm
Race from day into night in the driver’s seat with Speed Supreme challenging these two endurance racers with either the LMP or the GT. Fast performance and durable design that won’t leave you sitting in the pit lane. These cars are designed for beginning drivers focused on durability and keeping the action on the track. Cars are light weight with sticky tires and magnatraction magnets. Adjustable hand controllers allow younger racers to master the speed of these cars as they fly around the track without flying off and allowing more experienced racers to be more competitive. Lots of fun for the entire family!
- Power selector on hand controllers to adjust the speed of the cars which is perfect for beginners or crank it up to full speed for more challenging races. Perfect for all levels or racing.
- Each hand controller has a four-position selector switch which allows the driver to choose slow or fast speed settings to reflect the driver’s experience.
- When the going gets tough, the Scalextric Speed Shifters is more than up to the challenge, with the added reassurance that they are built to be resilient, the slot car race is most certainly on!
- The race set includes 17 feet of track and can change the layout in a matter of minutes with the easy to connect track.
- Special features of this race set: easy change pick-ups, magnatraction and super tough cars.
Scalextric Analog Race Sets
Scalextric’s traditional analog slot racing is a simple arrangement with a two lane track, each with a slot and two steel rails to power the cars. The pieces have an easy, push-fit connection to make a circuit and, like all analog sets, all the cars on the same rails will receive the same voltage and cannot be controlled independently. Scalextric’s track system is designed to be durable and easy to assemble and disassemble. The surface is finished with a medium smooth texture with 3.03″ (77mm) lane spacing, offering a nice balance between grip and allowing cars to slide.
- 2 Super-Resistant cars
- Easy Change Pick Ups
- 2 speed limiter hand controllers
- 1 Standard Staight 13.77 (350mm)
- 1 Half Straight 6.88″ (175mm)
- 8 R2 Curves 45°
- Powerbase (C8545)
- Transformer 15V