Item no.: SCXT1414
Scale of track: 1:32
Scale of cars: 1:32
Dimensions when assembled: 4’3″ x 6’8″ / 132 cm x 209 cm
Track length: 17 ft. / 520 cm
- Power selector on hand controllers to adjust the speed of the cars which is perfect for beginners or crank it up to full speed for more challenging races. Perfect for all levels or racing.
- Each hand controller has a four-position selector switch which allows the driver to choose slow or fast speed settings to reflect the driver’s experience.
- When the going gets tough, the Scalextric Speed Shifters is more than up to the challenge, with the added reassurance that they are built to be resilient, the slot car race is most certainly on!
- The race set includes 17 feet of track and can change the layout in a matter of minutes with the easy to connect track.
- Special features of this race set: easy change pick-ups, magnatraction and super tough cars.
Scalextric Analog Race Sets
Scalextric’s traditional analog slot racing is a simple arrangement with a two lane track, each with a slot and two steel rails to power the cars. The pieces have an easy, push-fit connection to make a circuit and, like all analog sets, all the cars on the same rails will receive the same voltage and cannot be controlled independently. Scalextric’s track system is designed to be durable and easy to assemble and disassemble. The surface is finished with a medium smooth texture with 3.03″ (77mm) lane spacing, offering a nice balance between grip and allowing cars to slide.