A New Standard for Sports Cars
The GT-R first made its debut in December 2007 as Nissan’s “Multiperformance Supercar.” Featuring a 480hp 3.8 liter twin-turbo V6 engine, dual clutch transmission, and independent transaxle 4WD system, the car is able to hit 300km/h top speeds and lap the vaunted Nurburgring in about 7min 30sec. This awesome performance truly makes the GT-R a supercar that can be enjoyed by anyone, anytime, and anywhere.
• 1/24 scale high-quality assembly kit.
• Length: 197mm, Width: 82mm
• Aggressive form of the GT-R accurately captured.
• Suspension and interior components are assembled in a similar way as the actual car.
• Metal plated induction box add detail to the engine bay.
• Window masking stickers included.
• Metal transfers sharply reproduce manufacturer emblems and side mirror surfaces.
• Metal plated 2-piece wheels are just like the real thing.
Unassembled plastic kit 1/24 scale.