Mercedes SLS AMG
- With its wide grille and large star, long bonnet, distinctive doors and gills behind the front wings, the first vehicle developed independently by AMG is reminiscent of the legendary Mercedes-Benz gull-wings from the mid-1950s. The two-seater is powered by the world’s most powerful standard V8 engine with a displacement of 6.3 litres and a power output of 420 KW. The SLS offers remarkable performance and inspiring driving dynamics. The two-door model accelerates from 0 to 100 km/h in just 3.8 seconds and from 0 to 200 km/h in 12.0 seconds. Its top speed is 317 kilometres per hour. The gullwing doors can be moved upwards in the same way as the bonnet, just like the original.
- Bodywork faithfully reproduced from the original with fine surface structures
- Detailed interior with authentic instrument panel and structured seats
- Separate, movable bonnet
- very detailed, multi-part 8-cylinder engine
- faithfully reproduced rims and brakes
- hinged front axle
- detailed suspensions
- moveable wheels
- detailed chassis
- chromed parts
- comprehensive decal with international license plates (D, NL, F, CH, GB)
There are no reviews yet.