The performance of a driving shoe -
The comfort of a casual shoe
- The look of a fashion shoe
The Casual Driving Shoes by Hunziker™ feature a sole with just the right thickness for enhanced pedal feel. The rolled heel design allows for smooth pedal application while the raised abrasion guard help execute the perfect heel-and-toe downshift. The soft Dura-Foam insole with enhanced arch support provides all-day comfort. Combing these features with the signature Hunziker™ design style results in a casual driving shoe that looks just as good as it performs.
– Based on the livery of the iconic Porsche 917 Langheck which ran at the 24h Le Mans in 1971
– Reminiscent of the ever popular ‘Martini Racing’ colour schemes
– Synthetic leather upper with double-stitched panels
– Soft 4 mil. Dura-Foam insoles with arch support for unrivaled walking comfort
– Vulcanized non-slip rubber outsole with tread design for optimal pedal grip
– Rolled heel extension for increased stability and smooth pedal application
– Raised side abrasion guard for heel-and-toe shifting
– Original Nicolas Hunziker artwork on insoles
– Steve McQueen™Official Licensed Merchandise
– Shipped with extra insoles, extra shoe laces and individual shoe / travel bags
Casual Driving Shoes by Hunziker are designed with comfort in mind. With the improvement of a new contoured insole, this run offers a bit more room than the previous run of Hunziker shoes from 2010.
We recommend ordering a half-size down from your standard size or from your previously purchased (2010) Hunziker shoes.