FORMULA 1® DECADES – 90S WILLIAMS | LIMITED EDITION POSTER
- Specially designed and created by Automobilist for Formula 1® in celebration of completion of Seven Decades of Racing
- Exclusively limited to only 1990 pieces, uniquely numbered
- Uses the latest 3D modelling technology to design the poster
- Comes as a standard sized poster, 50 x 70 cm (19¾ x 27½ inch), framing not included
- Reproduced as a high quality offset print on 175g/m2 paper
- Global Shipping from Europe, rolled and delivered in a protective tube
- Also available as Collector’s Edition
- Officially Licensed Product | Formula 1® | Williams
As Formula 1 completes seven decades of racing, this range of 8 special artworks has each one dedicated to a decade of racing from the 1950s to the present day, plus an additional one looking to the future of the sport. Who else but Nigel Mansell and his Williams FW14B to represent the 90s as part of our tribute to the decades. Motorsport has always been an early adopter of new tech and the FW14B which Williams raced in 1992 was by far the most complex Formula 1 car ever seen at the time. It was the first car to really challenge the concept that only the driver in the cockpit should have full control. The car’s white, blue and yellow livery became synonymous with Williams’ success in the early 1990s, and has become inseparably linked to the race number ‘Red 5’ and Nigel Mansell’s distinctive helmet colours.
There are no reviews yet.