FORMULA 1® DECADES – 50S MASERATI | LIMITED EDITION POSTER
- Specially designed and created by Automobilist for Formula 1® in celebration of the completion of Seven Decades of Racing
- Exclusively limited to only 1950 pieces, uniquely numbered
- Uses the latest 3D modelling technology to design the poster
- Comes as a standard sized poster, 50 x 70 cm (19¾ x 27½ inch), framing not included
- Reproduced as a high quality offset print on 175g/m2 paper
- Global Shipping from Europe, rolled and delivered in a protective tube
- Also available as Collector’s Edition
- Officially Licensed Product | Formula 1® | Maserati
As Formula 1 completes seven decades of racing, this range of 8 special artworks has each one dedicated to a decade of racing from the 1950s to the present day, plus an additional one looking to the future of the sport. Torpedo-shaped, with a low-slung, wide-mouthed grille and with finely tapered inverse winglets sprouting with almost organic purity from each side of a fiery red body, the Maserati 250F is the poster child of the dawn of the Formula 1 age. It was the racing car that perhaps best embodies the ’50s desire to leave behind the grey austerity of rationing and brutalist reconstruction schemes and power towards a more glamorous, Technicolor future.
There are no reviews yet.