FORMULA 1® DECADES – 2010S MERCEDES-AMG PETRONAS F1 TEAM | LIMITED EDITION POSTER
- Specially designed and created by Automobilist for Formula 1® in celebration of the completion of Seven Decades of Racing
- Exclusively limited to only 2010 pieces, uniquely numbered
- Uses the latest 3D modelling technology to design the poster
- Comes as a standard sized poster, 50 x 70 cm (19¾ x 27½ inch), framing not included
- Reproduced as a high quality offset print on 175g/m2 paper
- Global Shipping from Europe, rolled and delivered in a protective tube
- Also available as Collector’s Edition
- Officially Licensed Product | Formula 1® | Mercedes-AMG Petronas F1 Team
As Formula 1 completes seven decades of racing, this range of 8 special artworks has each one dedicated to a decade of racing from the 1950s to the present day, plus an additional one looking to the future of the sport. The Mercedes-AMG F1 W10 EQ Power+ represents the previous decade on our poster. It won 15 races, Lewis Hamilton taking 11 and Valtteri Bottas 4. Their success meant that Mercedes has won every single title since the sport’s new hybrid power unit formula was introduced in 2014. Mercedes’ history in Formula 1 dates back to the Fifties, but it was not until 2010 that Mercedes once again became an actual team name. The new hybrid age of Formula 1 could clearly be referred to as the ‘Mercedes era’.
There are no reviews yet.