FORMULA 1® DECADES – 2000S FERRARI | LIMITED EDITION POSTER
- Specially designed and created by Automobilist for Formula 1® in celebration of the completion of Seven Decades of Racing
- Exclusively limited to only 2000 pieces, uniquely numbered
- Uses the latest 3D modelling technology to design the poster
- Comes as a standard sized poster, 50 x 70 cm (19¾ x 27½ inch), framing not included
- Reproduced as a high quality offset print on 175g/m2 paper
- Global Shipping from Europe, rolled and delivered in a protective tube
- Also available as Collector’s Corner
- Officially Licensed Product | Formula 1® | Ferrari
As Formula 1 completes seven decades of racing, this range of 8 special artworks has each one dedicated to a decade of racing from the 1950s to the present day, plus an additional one looking to the future of the sport. At the turn of the new millennium, the choice for the car and team had to be the most successful driver of all time, Michael Schumacher and his seven world championship crowns in the F2002 for the 2000s. Scuderia Ferrari is the only team to have taken part in the series every year since 1950 to the present day. It’s 2002 challenger, the F2002 is one of the most successful cars in the history of Formula 1 – with a final hit rate of 15 wins from 17 race starts.
There are no reviews yet.