This car model recreates a classic French piece of motoring history – the Citroën 2CV! While some may have questioned its body styling, there’s no denying that the simple, rugged Citroën 2CV was a masterpiece of automotive mass production, with over 3.5 million produced from 1948 to 1990. Its reliable air-cooled 2-cylinder engine got the little front wheel drive car from A to B with little fuss, and the car could accommodate 4 adults adequately. With its soft suspension designed for off-road driving, it is said that the 2CV could traverse a ploughed field without breaking any of the eggs it carried.
• 1/24 scale assembly kit.
• Length: 156mm, Width: 65mm
• Bottom half of driver’s side window is modeled in the open position.
• Superb details on the horizontally-opposed 2-cylinder engine and transmission parts.
• Unique front leading and rear trailing arm suspension is depicted faithfully.
• Two types of canvas top parts are included to depict either closed or opened positions.
•• Discontinued Model ••
Unassembled plastic kit 1/24 scale.