Formula 1 season 1984
- A strong line-up – Rules, teams and drivers of the 1984 grand prix season
- Lauda and Prost open the gap – The first races of the 1984 season
- Rain dance – Senna and Bellof aim for the top
- Down to the wire – A world title decided by half a point
Also in this issue…
- Uwe Mahla about the Deutsche Rennsport-Meisterschaft
- Eckhard Schimpf about the first 6-Hour-race at the Nürburgring
- Harold Schwarz about Ferraris first victory in the F1 World Championship
- Jean-Marc Teissedre and Thomas Nehlert on Jean Rondeau
- Marco Werner and Ugo Vicenzi on the 12th Grand Prix de Monaco Historique
- Back on Track – CD SP66
- and many more!
The magazine contains a large-sized fold out poster of the cover story including illustrations and technical data of the Mclaren MP4/2 on the back.